A Bit About Me

 


Hello, my name is Denver, as you probably already know, and I am a AICE Cambridge student, and have been for the past three years! I am taking this media studies course because its one of the Cambridge classes I felt would keep me interested all school year long. The study of media and it's different platforms should be great for me considering I love to do people's makeup. Hopefully, this class will teach me different skills to promote my work. However, that isn't my long term goal. I plan on graduating college and going straight to university to major in nursing. Once I graduate with my BSN, I will find a job as a nurse for two years. Once I have my two years of experience, I will go back  to get my masters as a nurse practitioner, which is my overall goal. The medical field has always been something that I've been passionate about and I know that with dedication and faith I have no limits. 

Comments

Popular Posts