Camera Shots

 Hello, for this particular blog I captured six images all showing/expressing different camera shots. I hope you like them!



Two Shot: a two shot photo consist of focus on two people. I my case, I captured a picture of my niece and nephew.


Aerial Shot: an aerial shot photo is a photo taken from a higher stand point. In most cases, taken from the air so people can be viewed as smaller. However, I dont have the necessary equipment to do that, so I took a picture of my niece and nephew while standing over them.


Mid shot: a mid shot photo is camera angle shot from a medium distance. This photo of my nephew and Spiderman is not too far where its considered long shot, but not too close where its a close up shot.


Establishing Shot: an establishing shot usually shows the geography or location to open up a scene in film. This is a picture of my backyard. 


Close Up Shot: a close up shot is a image that tightly frames a person or object due to the picture so close in depth. This is a piece of art on a wall in my backyard. 


Over the Shoulder Shot: this particular shot focuses on someone or an object, while being over someone's shoulder. This is my grandmothers shoulder.

Comments

Popular Posts