Magazine Photos (1st Draft)

Hello World! 



Today I am going to upload pictures I've taken on my own regarding makeup and/or beauty cosmetics.  I will also show a hair trick to keep curls intact for a long day. I will show them below because I have to use original pictures when it's time to edit my final magazine. The makeup art shown below is also done by myself.  Thank you!


This particular picture is used because it shows fierceness after freshly getting your makeup done. This is the type of makeup I would love to represent in my magazine because it could easily go for a night out or a soft daytime glam.



These two pictures are showing "Pin Curls" which is a beauty trick used to pin up curls to save them for whatever the desired time is. Great beauty hack! 




Comments

Popular Posts