Introduction

Hello, my name is Denver and this is the introduction to my blog!

I will be producing a media product for my AICE Media Studies course, in which I've chose to create and display a magazine. My partner and I will each create different editions of the overall same magazine. The content on these magazines, both text and image, will all be original, with the overall goal being to build skills and understand convention. 

Main Task!
- I will create a front page, double page, and creative content for my own magazine.
- I will use research to develop critical understanding of media, technologies, and concept.
-I will engage with a variety of global and local media texts.
-I will explore the impact of the media within a variety of cultures and how this influences social values.

Comments

Popular Posts